1.掌握“How many…...are there?”句型剑桥少儿英语教学计划怎么写，并能熟练利用。
Step 1. Warm up
1. Enable children say the chant of Unit 3 Page 18.
2. Check the children’s homework.
Step 2. Presentation
1. Teacher draw a flower on the blackboard and say: “It’s a flower. ”and draw other flowers and say: “two flowers, three flowers…” Let children understand the plural forms of noun.
2. Write the following words on the blackboard and let children read and repeat 。(同时播放本单元课件，让教师认知和理解动词的复数形式。)
Sheep_sheep child_children flower_flowers
dog_dogs butterfly_butterflies duck_ducksc chick_chicks rabbit_rabbits mouse_mice
bird_birds bear_bears hen_hens
3. Let children to repeat the words after the tape, and then let some children to read one by one.
1. Play the cassette, children follow the tape to sing together. And then let children to have competition in groups.
2. Give children several minutes to find the words in part 3, praise those excellent students with prizes.
3. Finish the exercises: Let children join the dots and colour it.
4. Play the cassette, ask children to listen and circle the correct answer, and then tell them the answer.
1. Read and act the dialogue in groups or in pairs.
2. Pronounce the words, and ask children to read one by one.